Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lost and Found

So did anyone lose an ass or a thigh lastnight? If so I think I found them on my body this morning. I swear I went to bed weighing somewhere around thick woke up weighing a biscuit away from fat! WTF MaN???? Don't get me wrong I still look good in my clothes, however they are getting tighter as we speak!
Anyone got tips on how to drop this mysterious weight I gained? I mean I know the basics; eating right, exercise, blah blah. But I need a jump start, cuz I need to be fine by MARCH 20th(my b-day), and for the rest of my life. So if have any suggestions, GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT!!!

4 comments:

NightFall914 said...

Smh @ u claiming "fat".LOL

Just cardio it up to trim things a lil bit if u really think u need it.

achoiceofweapons said...

Hit the free weights and smaller meals more often in order to jump start your metabolism.
PS You are not fat!
A Harvard Study discovered that Ladies who carry weight on their hips and Tushie are less likey to develop Type 2 diabetes. The Butt acts as a modulator keeping that from happening. And you thought it was just to make you look even finer!
Jaycee

Kofi Bofah said...

I doubt that you are really fat.

Anonymous said...

Lol...You silly Dant'e! I feel ya tho homie..So whenever you done giving all your away send you clients this-ah-way, cuz mama over her got plenty to give. BTW this blog is a good look you...SMOOCHES!!!