Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thoughtaholic


(oldie but goodie)

Lost...

I feel lost within myself, meaning I am so consumed with my thoughts sometimes I get lost in them. I think and over think and rethink and think it over and think it through and think about it later. So much so that I get a headache. I just wanna turn it off! I don't wanna think about a damn thing!

My only escape is to sleep and then I dream about it, it's too much. I feel blessed that I have the ability to see things from many perspectives and I am extremely open-minded but shit I wish there was an on and off switch for the amount of thoughts that swirl around in my brain!!

someone help, I need to go to rehab for overthinkers! I'm a thinkaholic, a thought addict, I can't kick the stuff! What I am I supposed to do???

Somebody help before I over-dose or should I say overthink...There I go again

5 comments:

NightFall914 said...

I have that "problem" too. My mind stays in constant motion.I found that having expressive outlets and activities helps to settle it. SO I write, read, workout, etc.....

Dante' said...

yeah that's why I'm trying this blog thing out, so far I luvs it!

Kofi Bofah said...

Sometimes you can think to much.

Just be easy and go with the flow.

Trust your instincts.

JOFre$h said...

If you find the address to the rehab be sure to slide it to me.

Damion009 said...

yo!!! you have a mind blowing, amazing, beautiful way with words... and i relate to your thoughts... i to am a artist, with word, but mainly paint... you hit the spot when you said "I am so consumed with my thoughts sometimes I get lost in them." grate blog.... i will be coming back...